Concrete Pipe Lifting Clamp
* Lifting clamp for the vertical transport of concrete pipe and culverts must be very versatile.
Most important it must be absolutely sage and easy to handle under even the harshest conditions.
* It is a three-legged lifting system for the safe and non-marring transport of concrete pipes up to a diameter of Φ2000mm and a load of up to 3t.
* The jaw capacity is designed for concrete pipe thicknesses from 40-220mm.
* Attachment and removal of the clamps can be done easily due to the handles that have been incorporated into each clamp.
* Solid construction.
* Type-tested 4 to 1 against breakage.
* For heavy duty use, but light weight design.
* For concrete pipes according to DIN4034.
|Model||Capacity||Jaw Capacity Z||Mouth Depth E||Pressure Line F||Net Weight||A||B||ΦC||D|
|Lifting clamp for concrete pipe up to diameter of Φ3000mm|
|available upon request|